You can makes these within an hour start to finish. Great to make them fresh before breakfast or brunch.
- 3 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp of Sea Salt
- 3 Tsps of Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Water
- Put Flour in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Salt along the edges and cover with Flour.
- In the middle of the bowl add the Yeast, Sugar and Water
- Mix all the Ingredients well.
- Then knead for 15 mins, preferably with a Electric mixer.
- Divide dough in 8 equals parts and shape them in flattish balls.
- Place dough balls on a slightly greased baking sheet
- Cover with moist towel and let rise for 25 mins.
- Preheat oven at 480F.
- After 25 mins remove towel and with a fork make little holes in the dough.
- Bake rolls for 15 mins in the oven at 480F.
- After taking out of the oven, slightly wet the top of the rolls with water or butter.
Enjoy. Oh and the mixer I use is a Kitchen Aid with the dough hook attachment. Not cheap, but super reliable and strong.