These are probably the easiest and quickest fries you can make. And they are delicious... in my opinion.
Ingredients for a 2 person serving:
- 3-4 large Potatoes
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- Peel the potatos (Optional)
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise in 1/2" thick fries.
- Place the fries in a bowl.
- Evenly cover fries with paprika power, salt and olive oil.
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Spread the fries evenly on the baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Bake the fries for 30-35 minutes at 425F
- No need to turn.
- After 30-35 minutes they are ready to serve.
According to a good Dutch tradition serve them with Mayonnaise or Frite sauce