Well not really my recipe, but since I make it often, want to make sure it is quickly accessible without having to wade thru pages of the recipe's origin.
- 4 Cups of Oatmeal
- 1 Cup of broken Pecans
- 1/2 Cup of Pepitas
- 1 Tsp of Sea salt
- 1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup of melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Melt the Coconut Oil in a small bowl in the microwave.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
- Dump the mix on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread out the mix evenly.
- Bake for 24 mins in the oven at 350F.
- Halfway mix up the ingredients and spread out evenly again.
- When finished take out the baking sheet.
- Let the granola cool completely.
- Store granola in airtight container.