These pancakes are always a success at Chrismas parties and other social events.
- 1 Cup of All-Purpose Flower.
- 1/2 Tsp of Sea Salt.
- 1 and 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter
- Melt the butter
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients
- Stir until there are no more flower clumbs.
- Heat up a frying pan and grease with a tiny bit of butter.
- When butter is about to brown, add a half cup of batter and rotate pan until batter is evenly distributed.
- When top of pancake starts to look dry, turn or flip the pancake, pancake should be light-brown.
- When both sides are done, transfer the pancakes to a plate.
- I keep the plate warm on top of a pan with boiling water.
- Maple syrup
- Castor sugar
In 2010 I made a youtube video for the recipe, now looking back I hope noone followed me to the letter as the milk to flower ratio was incorrect and I said one table spoon of salt. Yikes.